Murrey Math Lines 1.0
Trade overbought, oversold, reversal and range levels
- Uses Gann theory to analyze market swings and calculate price levels
- Divide the price action into multiples of 8 to determine levels of support and resistance
- 13 significant price levels based on the Murrey Math trading system
- Works on all bar types and time frames
- Suitable for different markets like stocks, commodities and Forex currencies
- Customize labels, colors and lines
Get Yours Today! $97
Your Purchase will include instant delivery by email and free updates.
Once you purchase the product, you will receive a link by email to download the murrey-math-1.0.jar installation file. Use the following steps to install the study:
- In Main Menu of MotiveWave, go to Study > Add Study
- Click on Import in the dialog box
- Click on Add in the “Import Studies/Strategies” dialog box
- Browse to the location of the installation file
- Select the murrey-math-1.0.jar file
- Once imported, go to Study > TradingIndicators >Murrey Math Lines 1.0
Video illustration of Murrey Math Lines
Will this indicator work with the new MotiveWave 6 version?
Yes absolutely. This study will work with all versions of MotiveWave.
Is this an automated trading system?
No, this is an indicator which will help you in your discretionary trading approach.
Will the study expire?
No, the study is yours forever. No follow-up payments are required.
** Disclaimer **
Please be aware that Trading Indicators is not responsible or liable for any losses. Any products purchased are the intellectual property of Trading Indicators and as such may not be shared, resold or distributed without our explicit permission.